♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
On my mind.......
So, I'm at work today, sitting at my desk and this old
dude is sitting in the waiting room picking his nose.
Yuck!
Dude, don't you know I can see you?
Don't you know that everyone can see you?
This is probably, TMI, but TMI seems to be
such a popular topic here in blogland,
but old dude picks and then looks at his
finger to see if he's got anything!!!!
And then he picks some more.
It is like he's digging for treasure.
Huh????? In the middle of a waiting room?
Gross. I know!
I know you have seen this all before.
People seem to forget that others are around.
I see people in their cars doing all sorts
of stuff and picking their nose is one
thing I see too much of.
Or guys scratching or maneuvering their 'parts'.
Why am I blogging about this?????
There is a point, I promise.
My question to you is:
DO YOU EVER GET LOST IN YOUR OWN LITTLE WORLD
AND FORGET THAT OTHERS ARE AROUND???

Just curious........
Come on!
You can admit here. You can also answer anonymously.
Ha!
4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Ok so I'm sitting here and I have mixed feelings of eeeewwwww and hahahahaha

Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode... it was a scratch not a pick. He was dating this new girl and she caught him in his car and she didn't want to date him anymore. It was quite hilarious!

Hummmm I'm way too self-conscious and proud to not notice when people are around.

OK.. I'll say it.. rearranging pants and nose picking in public is a guy thang!!!!!

Cmon..have you ever seen a woman do that in public??? That's my question.

Blogger Jerrster said...
recently...I stepped out of my car at the grocery store and it was so hot I said "Fu*k Me!" really loud only to be confronted by a little old lady coming around the other side of my SUV...I didn't even see her....but she was either deaf or mistook my statement as an offer....she didn't even blink.

Blogger Bob said...
Do what I do with my kids, "You seem to need a kleenex. Here's one for you." They usually get the hint.

Or you could say what my dad would say when my brother or I picked our noses as wee lads, "Is there a dance tonight? Looks like you're cleaning out the hall for a dance!"

Anonymous Anonymous said...
LOL!!
one of my ex boy friends picked his nose and dropped it on tatami straw mat.
i happened to see it when i sat down.
same with nancy's friend! i didnt want to date him anymore.
yukkkk!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket