♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Hump day babble
TMI Tuesday #98. Yes I realize it's not Tuesday anymore!!! But
I decided to do it anyway!!!


1. What is the best relationship advice you've ever received? There is other fish in the sea. And indeed, there was, still is.

2. How many people have you dated at once? How many people do you think it is acceptable to date at once?
I have dated two at once. I really think it's acceptable to date as many as you
want. Let me clarify: I don't think one should be having sex with all of them.
But each to their own.

3. What made your worst kiss so bad?
Bad breath, too much saliva, I felt like I was kissing a salamander. Uck!

4. Can a relationship last if the sex is bad?
Oh hell no!
Sex is a huge way of bonding intimately with your mate and it that sucks then usually you are not gonna feel as connected as you could. I would have to say that
the majority of people need this in a relationship and it would be quite
miserable to have to deal with. Also, I don't see why one would have bad sex, unless
you having sex with someone you just can't communicate your wants and desires.
If you can't communicate, then there alas another problem.

5. What one thing would you like your partner to do every time you have sex with them?
Want more!!!

Bonus (as in optional): What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Conversation
3 Comments:
Blogger Jerrster said...
OK.....I was sorta bored till no.5....now I can't stop thinking about it.

Blogger Jerrster said...
WAIT....damn, it was the bonus question I meant....jeeze I suck like a tornado...sometimes.

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
good answers..glad to see you playing however belated :P
we have the bonus in common :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket