♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Monday, August 27, 2007
Something that made me happy
So today was a bizarre day.
Had a staff meeting this morning.
One of the topics was how
some stranger walked in our office
on Friday (Thru the back door) and stole
an employees purse right off the
staff lounge table.
So we were greeted with annoying
door bell type sounds when we
entered our office. Any movement
made around the door and the annoying
noise starts going off loudly, over and over.
After the meeting, after my lunch
my blood pressure dropped. I wasn't
feeling the best. Infact, I thought
maybe my blood pressure was up.
Not that I suffer from high blood pressure
but that's just what it felt like.
I made it thru feeling yucky.
The AC went out in the entire building.
That didn't help matters.
I also was a bit worried since RCIA
officially started last week and me
and another catechist were to teach
this tonight.
I worried becuz I still don't think
I'm really ready to be a catechist
but hey! I learn best from being thrown
into the fire and atleast I am not alone.
The greatest thing happened tonight at class
besides making it thru:
I get to be a sponsor this year!!
And I absolutely just click and just
adore the lady I get to sponsor to become
Catholic.
Very excited!
She's is awesome. I get
to help her with her walk, her journey,
her faith formation.
What an extraordinary gift to bestow on me.
So, anyway, enough about me, how bout you?
How was YOUR Monday?
4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Maybe you should go have your BP checked out. You can't take any chances with your health. Moreover, BP symptoms are quite difficult to assess!

How kind of you to sponsor people through their new faith. I'm sure you are wonderful at it too!

My Monday was quite productive. I have my classroom all set up. I'll take pictures of it and post them! ;-)

Have a good week!

Blogger Julie George said...
You are going to be an AWESOME sponsor! I am so excited for you. And, you did a great job as a catechist too.

Blogger Jerrster said...
can't recall much about Monday...oh yeah it's like today HOT. Come on Fall get here already.

Blogger hockeyman said...
I remember the first time in Halifax I was called in to teach summer school... I was pressed in to service.. I think every other sunday school person they had ever had had put the video on and left the little monsters... not me... we got down and dirty on the prodical son.. forgiveness.. the paradox... I am sure you will be a great catachist because you have Catholicism bad...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket