♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Sunday, September 09, 2007
Well, it is official.
I am going


glitter-graphics.com




My first class begins Wednesday evening.
I will be going to school once a week
on Wednesday nights.
As I mentioned in a previous entry
I have been entertaining the idea
of going back to school for
awhile now. And how am I to know
if I can do it, unless I try?
So we shall see if this is for me.
Wish me luck.


glitter-graphics.com
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Yessssssssssssssss good for you!

You will love going back to school!

Kudos to you dear Blessed!

What a beautiful poem!!!!

Have a wonderful week! ;-)

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
congrats!!! :)

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
good job girl...
you really will excell in anything you try.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket