♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Thursday, September 06, 2007
Sinusitis and Chantix
Been feeling rather crappy this week.
Feeling very fatigued and yucky.
You know how you just know your body
and it's telling you "Hey! I think I'm
gettin' sick." Well, I have tried to
fight it. Chicken soup, rest, postive
thinking. Today I thought I would nip
it--I went to the doctor. I got a z-pak.
Antibiotics. Looks like I had the
beginning of sinusitis.
The next think I discussed with my doctor
was that new drug for quitting smoking,
Chantix. Have you heard of it?
She wrote me out a prescription for
3 months. I hear it's pretty expensive,
like a $100 a month. But it's worth it,
I know it. So we shall see if this works.
I haven't started it yet. But I will.














(Me and my Chantix brochure)
6 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I have never smoked but I can only imagine how difficult this must be for you!

One day at a time... ;-)

Feel better soon....

Blogger Jerrster said...
my curvy mermaid....you will beat the smoking thing...hope you will be feeling better soon.

Blogger Julie George said...
Good luck quitting smoking! I know you can do it. I am so proud of you for trying. See you at RCIA on Monday.

Blogger Keshi said...
ur an addict? aww...TC n I hope it works for ya babez. HUGGGGGZ!

Keshi.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
never heard of it!!
i really cant stop smoking.
hope u will succeed!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
My "quit/chantix" story begins/ began the exact same way. I was at the drs. for a z-pack for sinusitis and asked about chantix. Started taking it last week in June 2007 and tomm. is my 75th day smokefree. I plan to take chantix 24 weeks and have already begun 'weaning' process which is recomended. I am taking 1.5 pills per day now. I smoked for over 30 years and truly believe i 'was ready to quit and chantix is 99.9% a miracle for me. It was pretty easy so far. I do fear relapsing after the stop taking chantix. I also 'feared' chantix wouldn't 'work' for me and it DID!!!!!! GOOD LUCK 2 u/

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket