♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Ouch!
There is one thing that I am not
and that is graceful.
I tend to be a clutz.
I try not to be clumsy
but I still trip, I still bump
into things, etc.
So this afternoon was no
different. I was leaving my
house to go to the store.
I had a stack of old magazines
about 12 inches high in my arms,
my sunglasses on, my purse over
my arm and out the door I went
to only go falling off the bottom
step of my porch. Thank goodness
there are only two concrete
steps! I some how lost my footing
and went falling on to the concrete.
Magazines went flying in the yard.
I knew I was falling but it's as
tho my body was in shock and didn't want
to believe it! So there I lay
on the concrete walkway. My ankle
throbbing. My first thought was
holy crap I'm laying in my yard!
Did anyone see me fall?
Oh crap! Did I break my ankle?
(Are you laughing yet at this
picture of me????)
Well, I stumbled up from the ground,
my elbow burning from scraping it.
Thank goodness I had a light jacket
on. I check my ankle and I hop back up
the steps into the house. I don't think
it's broken. I am getting around ok but
it hurts. Twisted it maybe? It's nice and
swollen. Can't put all my weight down
on it, so I feel like some freak
walking around right now.
Yes, I did soak it a nice bowl
of ice.
Nice goose egg on my right foot
now. Getting around is gonna
be too much fun the next day or so!

















Of course, the pics don't do it justice!
10 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
oh no! Poor you!

I know exactly how you feel. Remember my picts from a couple of weeks back?

Take good care of that injury, I'm still nursing mine.. ;-(

Blogger Elaine Denning said...
Ouch! You should really get it looked at, Blessed. x

Blogger Keshi said...
awww I hope it gets better soon darl! I hate when it happens, and it happens quite often with me LOL!

u can call me clumsaaayyyy!!

TC n HUGGGGGGGGGZ!
Keshi.

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
looks painful....*hugs*

Blogger Jerrster said...
Sheesh! You know I have a serious foot-fetish...and what is my first introduction...big bruises and swelling?....Where are the high heels?...seriously you poor thing...ice baby...lots of ice.

Blogger Leigh said...
ouch! I can relate to the clumsy thing, I to have this problem. Well now you have a good excuse to keep your feet up and get some rest. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
oh my!
Thankx for the news. It's a good thing that you went and got that checked out! I truly hope nothing is broken. Still, it's not easy getting around on crutches!!!! beurkkkkkkk
Hang in there dear Blessed!
Hugs.....

Blogger jessica said...
ooh ouch. take care of it. so sorry.

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
Yikes... sorry you are hurt babe...
sending you good thoughts.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
soooo sad to see the photos!!
im praying for ur quick recovery, blessed-chan!
it cant be fructured bone.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket