♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Little things...
A couple exciting things happened this week.

1) started school.
First class exceded my expectations by leaps
and bounds. I really like that it's a Christian
college and I like that faith is involved in the
learning. I know some classes will be more
difficult but I am soooo excited just the same!!!

2) Me, my hubby and the pugs had a professional
photo shoot. The doc I work for wants to do a
montage of pics of all her employees for the
office Christmas card. So she found a wonderful
photographer to take pics of all her employees.
She wanted us to take the pics however we wanted;
showing our personalities, perhaps with our families,
our pets. I was a bit nervous going in front of
the camera. Yes me!!!! The maker of my own personal
montages! I have to say I was pleasantly surprised
with all the great pics she took. Infact, I'm finding
it quite difficult making up my mind to pick out
ALL the pictures I want in color and black & white!!!
Now I share some un-edited proofs with you!





















7 Comments:
Blogger Edtime Stories said...
awesome photos...but you have a great smile.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
aahhhh how nice.

I'm happy to finally meet your handsome hubby... ;-)

aaahhhh the sweethearts look absolutely adorable!

I had gone for a 4-generation picture about 10 years ago. My grandma, my mom, myself and Luscious. wink Not every photographer accept taking pets.

What a lovely idea your employer had. I really like the last one of you. Black & white always make great picts. They all look great, it'll be hard to choose! ;-)

Blogger Elaine Denning said...
They are all lovely...but I really like the one with the frog. It sums you up perfectly!

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
beautiful pictures *smile*

Btw....have you checked your email lately??:P

Blogger Bob said...
Nice shots. Love your puppies. We always include our dogs in our Christmas card picture. Relatives and friends love it.

Blogger Leigh said...
A beautiful face to go along with the most beautiful soul. Your family is gorgeous as well. I love your pugs.

Hope you are having a great weekend.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
woow first time seeing ur hubby.
he looks very cute as well as pugs!!
and what a pretty woman in the pics!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket