♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Saturday, September 22, 2007
to fill the void
I am alive. Sorry I haven't been around. Busy bee!
I stole this from Ed. (Thanx Ed!)


1. What did you eat for dinner yesterday?
Outback curb-side. Yes, they brought it out to my car. Wonderful idea, this curb-side thing! Much better than acutally going in the restaurant to get our carry out.
What did I eat? Grilled salmon with steamed broccoli and an add on king crab leg.
Yum!

2. How much cash is in your purse/wallet right now?
About $43 which is odd since it's so rare that I actually have cash. I mostly
use my debit/bank card.

3. What have you done to avoid being flirted with by someone you didn't like?
Plain and simple,I talk to someone else! I don't want to be too rude but I just
don't give whoever any attention or much conversation.

4. Do you believe the theory "Once a cheater always a cheater"?
Not really. I think all cheaters are different. One may cheat again, one may not.
I think it's all in the reason why they cheated. There are many reasons and I'm not excusing a cheater for what they have done. Then there are cheaters who are just
players. I believe that we all can learn the errs of our ways. I have hope.

5. Describe your sex life in two words.
Too personal (Ha!)

6. What is one thing that you wanted to do this summer but didn't?
Go to farmers market. However it's never too late.

7. If you lived a hundred years ago, what job would you've had?
Housewife after all it would be 1907.
3 Comments:
Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
good answers ...hope you have a good weekend.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
>Too personal (Ha!)
lololol
its always fun to read ur list!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
You are quite brave to answer these.. ;-)

Always good to know a little bit more about you....

Hugs

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket