♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Friday, October 19, 2007
Don't forget me
UNEXPECTED DELAY IN INSTALLING NEW
COMPUTER. SORRY!!!
CAN YOU UNDERSTAND MY FRUSTRATION
AND ANTICIPATION? I HAVE A BRAND
NEW COMPUTER IN THE BOX SITTING
IN MY HOUSE AND MY INSTALLER IS
OUT OF STATE.
I AM TOO CHICKEN TO INSTALL MYSELF!
I PROMISE I WILL RETURN!
Don't forget me.
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Dear Blessed,

We could NEVER EVER forget you...

That is exactly the reason why I paid to get them to install mine... I don't want anything to do with that business... I buy it.. make it work..end of story! ha!

I'm sure you'll enjoy using your new desktop.. I don't want to rub it in..but I adore mine... wink

Remember.. all good things come to those who wait.. who is the smarty pants who invented that one?

Have a great weekend hon...

Blogger starry said...
How can anyone forget you. take your time and come back when your computer is installed.wish I could help.Have a great weekend.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket