♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Friday, October 19, 2007
Hello!!!!!!
Hello All!!
Well, I am very happy to say that my computer is FINALLY
installed. Me and my hubbie did it. I do not know why I
was so afraid? It was easier than I expected.
I just had to come and post. Not that anyone is
really ever here in blogland come the weekend.
But I am and I can not express how estatic I am to
be online with no problems. No slow computer anymore.
It is beautiful feeling.
I would do cartwheels if I could cartwheels.
So Blessed is back up and running.
More to come..........

P.S.
To some of my blogger friends
that have private blogs--
could you please email me
your blog addresses again
since I lost them when I changed
over????
I don't want to say anyone's name....
but one is in Florida
and one is in England

Thank you!!!
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
What a great feeling to be able to accomplish a task on our own.. ;-)

Kudos to you and hubby... wink

Enjoy your weekend!

Hugs

Anonymous Anonymous said...
welcome back blessed-chan!!
did u search ur friends by their screen name on google??
i dont even know my blog address, but i just hit google and jump to my blog when i check it from office :P
hope u will find them soon!

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
hope your weekend has been a good one....welcome back to bloggerland..:)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket