♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Quote that made me think

(Photo taken by me)


Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is
our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most...We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people
permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
-Marianne Williamson, American author and lecturer
6 Comments:
Blogger Keshi said...
how true!

Keshi.

Blogger Paul Joe said...
True light attracts light.
I believe thats why when you are in need it's better to give.

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
inspiring

Blogger Elaine Denning said...
I have sometimes been completely blown away by the power I've had in some situations.

I really hope your poor foot gets better soon. x

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Lovely!

It's wonderful having you back to share such beauty with us!

Thank you....

Anonymous Anonymous said...
that photo looks awesome!!
would be nice to use that photo in your profile :)
actually someone uploaded a photo of flower in her profile.
it looks very similar to keshi-chan's flower. i get confused when she comes to my blog...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket