♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Last supper

glitter-graphics.com



I heard about this new book:

My Last Supper: 50 Great Chefs and Their Final Meals / Portraits, Interviews, and Recipes
by Melanie Dunea

And so I have to ask--

WHAT WOULD YOU WANT YOUR LAST SUPPER TO BE?

Me?

Probably, sushi/sashimi.


glitter-graphics.com
8 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Lots and lots of ice cream and I wouldn't feel guilty about it afterwards... wink oh! with apple pie.. yummmmm

Blogger Jim said...
i am not into food
I dont crave for food

I love LOVE
in all its forms

i wud love to go in an earth shaking orgasm

Blogger Keshi said...
awww...

ok if I got a menu to choose from :), I'd go for fish n chips hehehe.

I like Sushi too...

Keshi.

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
my last supper ? a great chicken pasta dish.

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
I have often been asked what I would want. I would really have to think a great deal about it.

Blogger Fig said...
Prime Rib hot off the grill... rare please! I heapin side of bacon potatoes... only I know the secret recipe by the way but since it's my last meal, I suppose I can tell. Chocolate Lava cake for desert.

That's what I'm craving at the moment anyway. mmmmmm hungry.

Blogger Paul Joe said...
Lamb curry!
with some wine!
and mullva pudding!

Blogger RobynB said...
Pasta and seafood for me!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket