♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Torture

glitter-graphics.com


So I have made it thru another class!
Two down and I forgot how many more
to go? 13? Well, I have just suffered
thru 5 weeks of Management and Leadership.
Every time we met, which by the way is
every Wednesday from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.,
the teacher read to us from the textbook!
Torture I tell you! Torture!
I am sooooooooooo glad it's over!
Tonight was the last night. On to the
next class and hopefully, Oh God, I am
praying that the next teacher is better and
and no more of the suffering,
the agony, the misery and anguish!
I went back to school to learn not
be tormented by a teacher who should not
be teaching! Heck fire! A teacher
teaches. A teacher does not read
chapter after chapter and definition
and key word over and over and over
till you just can't pay any attention
at all. I wonder how many to do lists
I have made? I wonder I how I endured
as the hours slowly ticked by? It's terrible
that this was only my second class
and I actually dreaded going!

By the way,after each class we are to evaluate our
teacher. She isn't going to like
her evaluations.
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
OMG! Poor you!

How aweful! beurkkkkkkkkkkkk You must feel like falling asleep!

Hang in there!

I can't get over that they still have them around! ;-(

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
I've had teachers like this. It sure can be dreadful.
I have one co-worker that is a part-time teacher and I just wonder to myself what his students think of him and his mono-tone voice.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
>Torture I tell you! Torture!
awww lol
im sooo sorry to hear it blessed-chan!!
you are studying management? woow thats cool! i want to do that tooo whether it is bad teacher or not ;)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket