♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Burn and rip


Okay, ya'll are gonna think I'm such a nerd.
Since I got my computer I have this
wonderful feature that I didn't have
before: I can burn/rip CD's.
I had never burned a CD till
the other day. Sad aren't I?
Well, I'm obsessed! I no longer
have to go out and buy CD's only to
get one song that I love. I can
burn it baby!!!!



glitter-graphics.com

Oh yeah! Happy Halloween!
Trick or treat!


glitter-graphics.com
4 Comments:
Blogger Keshi said...
lol good on ya bebez burn it all nite long!

Happy Halloween MWAH!

Keshi.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I have it but have never understood the concept!

I'm so technically challenged!!!!

Again, thank you for the cute Halloween card!

You are such a thoughful person!!!

Hugs

Blogger starry said...
Good to see you posting Blessed.Have a good weekend.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
oops am i too late...
happy halloween :P
love those monsters!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket