♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Thursday, November 15, 2007
8
I saw this over at Miss U's place www.allthingswomanly.com
and so I decided to do it since I just love tags........

8 Passions in my life
Husband
Faith
Family
Pets
School
Job
reading
sending notes & cards
being conscientious

8 Things to do before I die
Go to Italy
Be on millionaires row at the KY Derby
Have greater faith
Stress-less
finish school
be more self-less
be satisfied with who I am
love more

8 Things I often say
okey dokey
What are you doing?
Next subject please
Thank you God!
Forgive me God!
Can't judge a book by its cover
I'm blessed
pugalicious

8 Books I read recently
Final Exits-The Encyclopedia of How we die
by Michael Largo
90 minutes to Heaven
by Don Piper
Eat Pray Love
by Elizabeth Gilbert
Mermaids
by Patty Dan
From Ashes to Life-My Memories of the Holocaust
by Lucille Eichengreen
Mommy Dearest
by Christina Crawford
Left to Tell
by Immaculalee Ilibagiza
The Tulip and the Pope
by Deborah Larsen

8 Songs that mean something to me
Let's Stay Together-Al Green
Alive and Kicking-Simple Minds
Wonderful-Adam Ant
Woman-John Lennon
Do You Feel Like we Do-Peter Frampton
Only You-Harry Connick Jr.
Hard Day-George Michael
Fly me to the Moon-Frank Sinatra

8 Qualities I look for in a friend
genuine
compassionate
sense of humor
loyalty
trust
faithful
a person of their word
open mind

8 people you are passing this along to:
Dialup
Julie
Mandy
Ed
Robyn
Keshi
Niki
Nancy Bee
6 Comments:
Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
tag accepted and completed...*smile*

Blogger Steve H said...
great lists!

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
Okay I will take up the challenge next week. Working on the next part of a story...don't want to give too much Ed.

Blogger Bob said...
Wow, revealing and thanks for allowing us to know you better. We have similar music tastes with exception of Hard Day by George Michael. ahhhh, I'd never want to be anywhere near George when he has a Hard Day!

Blogger Elaine Denning said...
Hmmm. You had 9 passions there, Blessed! So my question to you is: Which one will you delete, lol. x

Anonymous Anonymous said...
So what did you do today dear Blessed for your special day?

Hope you received what I sent you... ;-)

You rock girl!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket