♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
A tag
TAG YOU'RE IT!!
Post 6 habits/facts about yourself that you haven't previously posted.

1. I can not let my finger nails grow out long.
I can't stand for them to be dirty. So I clip
them down. If I want long nails, I go get fake
ones.

2. I don't have an a$$. I mean there is an
area called an a$$ BUT I don't have much
junk in my trunk. Sorry to disappoint.

3. I could probably eat grilled or baked
salmon everyday.

4. I am currently trying out the Pro-activ
skin care system. I do not like my skin
(especially in the cooler months) so
I am trying to make it look better.

5. I know I started this blog for me BUT
I do get disappointed when people don't
stop in and say hello. (Yes, Jerrster
and Ed I am talking to you :)


6. I often wonder what my life would
have been like if my mother hadn't
died when I was a very little girl.
Would my life be dramatically different?
Would I be who I am today?

YOUR TURN!!!
Come on Nancy Bee!


glitter-graphics.com
8 Comments:
its a cool thing to post on your blog.and with that cap on your head I must say...you are very pretty

Anonymous Anonymous said...
oh my...why didn't I get here sooner...I LOVE YOUR CAP!

and I'll be better about getting my boney butt over here::smile:::

the 29th.

Blogger krystyna said...
I like yours way:

1. think this same.
2. similar
3.I absolutelly not, I prefer Apple.
4.from Monday I was started with special Colagen. I'm not sure if it work. I want to be young and beautiful for my birthday party (hope you'll come).
5.understand you. Hello!
6. I'm so sorry about your mother.
I think that your life will be different.
My mother was very often sick when I was a child, and I was scared about her. She is 82 years young now.

Thanks for sharing.

Blogger krystyna said...
I love Carpenters from my first day in USA.

Blogger krystyna said...
I love Carpenters from my first day in USA.

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
Oksy, I get called out. One of my habits is only writing comments when I can sound intelligent. When I would just be polluting the landscape who needs my words.

I am sorry about the skin, be careful with the ProActive stuff. I can't trust anything that has celebrity endorsed commercials on at 2am.

I think about how I might be different had my father not died when I was 12. I realize many times my son is approaching the age I was when he died. I look at him and wonder how I survived.

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
hrmm....im going to tag myself :P ..take a look later for the answers...:)

Blogger Keshi said...
Nicely doen Tag babez.


**BUT I don't have much
junk in my trunk

hehe cute...its ok cos I know u've got alot of junk in ur bosom sexay! :)



aww ur mum...well I know we'd all be different ppl if our circumstances were different. I wonder..wut wud I be like if my dad didnt die when I was so young...

btw come by and let me know ur thoughts abt my current post..wud love to know wut u think.

HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ!

Keshi.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket