♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Monday, November 26, 2007
Some people
Do some people just not have a conscience anymore?
Or maybe they never had a conscience to begin with?
Have some people in this world just forgotten that
people have feelings and that our hearts are fragile?
I don't understand mind games and the need to lie.
I just don't understand the make-up of some people.
How can they go thru their life and try to pull the
wool over someones eyes? How can they look at themselves
in the mirror? Or do they even do that? Do they live
in denial of who they truly are? Or do they simply
just not care? How can someone just not care?
I don't understand that concept.
I am a firm believer in do unto others as you want
done unto you. I just don't know how someone can
just be fake, phony and such a deceiver. Who can
you wake up everyday and be content with yourself?
How can you live with yourself? How can it be so easy
to be so selfish and only think of yourself?
Why can't I wrap my mind around this notion?
Is it that I just have this big ole heart inside
of me that it's just so hard to fathom?
I want to see the good in everyone and how sad and
disappointing it is to be disappointed.....yet again.
I have this hope, this feeling that what is wanted can be had
and these simple expectations that can turn out well
and I hate when it is dashed. To be hopeful and to feel
you have wasted precious energy and emotion.
The wall of not trusting just grows higher and
I wonder will one day it become impenetrable?
7 Comments:
Blogger Paul Joe said...
I THANK GOD FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU, YOU ARE A WONDERFUL PERSON,YOU ARE TRULY A BLESSING!
Yes we have to live in a world where there are all kinds of people,brought up under all different circumstances and situations.
You Shine!

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
Hun, I am not sure who you are talking about. Please let me know you are okay. hugggggggg

Blogger Steve H said...
energy and emotion are never wasted, you just learn where to focus them the next time...

Blogger Jerrster said...
well...I don't have an ego big enough to think that this was over me closing down my blog...but I sure hope the hell it isn't.

:::smile::::

no blessed I'm not leaving for good.

Blogger Keshi said...
U r an angel!


**Or do they even do that? Do they live
in denial of who they truly are?

I agree...alot of ppl just love living like that.


Keshi.

Blogger Jerrster said...
whew...not about me.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
It does become very disappointing when we come across such people... unfortunately we all have...

We must learn, evolve and try to be the best that we can be...

Hopefully such people will see the light one day...

Very profound post my friend...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket