♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Musical Memoirs Meme...something new
From Musical Memoirs
http://musicmemoirs.blogdrive.com/

Tuesday Tunes : Week 12

This week it's word association again. You tell us the first artist/song/album that comes to mind when you see these words

Icy, Dark, End, December
Flake, Duet, Beat, Stress,
Harmony and New


ICY--
First song that pops into my head is "Ice, Ice, Baby"
by Vanilla Ice

DARK--
Well, I kinda think of dark and haunting music
so how about anything by Evanescence

END--
Right off the bat, I think of the Door's song
"The End"
"This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end"

DECEMBER--
Of course, any Christmas music
which I have been hearing since
October!!! Arrrgghhhh!!

FLAKE--
"Walking In a Winter Wonderland"

DUET--
"Don't Go breaking My Heart"
A DUET by Elton John and Kiki Dee

BEAT--
Of course, Sonny and Cher
"And the beat goes on, the beat goes on
Drums keep pounding a rhythm to the brain
La de da de de, la de da de da"

STRESS--
"Under pressure" by
Queen and David Bowie

NEW--
I'm thinking of my NEW favorite
song by Rascal Flatts
"Winner at a Losing Game"

Want to hear it???
Okay here you go!

7 Comments:
I love the Elton/Kiki Dee Duet. Great list and thanks for playing this week. I wish I had time to play my own meme :(

Blogger theshriek said...
I am glad that I am not the only one that thought of Vanilla Ice. -)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
that is a very nice chillaxing song!!
thanks blessed-chan :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Very interesting... ;-)

Hummmmm I'll have to try and do that...

You have a wonderful vivid imagination.... ;-)

Blogger Steve H said...
here are a few:

DARK - Dark Star, Grateful Dead
DECEMBER - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (I like the James Taylor version)
DUET - Stop Dragging My Heart Around, Tom Petty and Stevie Nicks
BEAT - To The Beat Of Our Noisy Hearts, Matt Nathanson
STRESS - Pressure, Billy Joel
NEW - Naive, The Kooks

Blogger Keshi said...
Neato!


**STRESS--
"Under pressure" by
Queen and David Bowie

omg I always associate that song with Stress!

Keshi.

Blogger Paul Joe said...
Lovely song, thanks! for sharing!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket