♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
I want to see your creativity!
I read a cute little article in Real Simple
magazine about what people wished
someone would invent.
Some of the examples were:
A stuffed animal embedded with
a homing decive that you could
activate. No more searching
desperately for your child's favorite
toy duck at 10 o'clock at night
OR
A robot that brings you you
coffee in bed
OR
Some kind of alarm in the
mirror that tells you when
you're about to make an unflattering
wardrobe choice or major fashion error.

Okay, so now it's YOUR TURN. Show
me your creativity!!!! What would
you like to see invented?????

My idea?
Well, I want a pop-up Christmas tree.
You know how they make pop-up tents?
Well, I want a Christmas tree that
you shake out and pop! It's up!
4 Comments:
Blogger Jerrster said...
I always wanted to invent a pill that makes "man-milk" taste like candy or fruit...I know it would sell...to both sexes...there is potential to make some real money for whoever gets that to work.

Blogger Keshi said...
cute! :)

my creativity no longer exists. LOL!

Keshi.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I want a pill that could make me lose 10 lbs by next Monday.. ;-)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
i want that coffee serving robot!!
he should hug me everyday.
awww i need a warm hug lol
happy weekend blessed-chan!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket