♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Thursday, January 03, 2008
Post #300 !!!!!!
Spontaneity
"is the quality of being able to do something just because
you feel like it at the moment, of trusting
your instincts, of taking yourself by surprise and
snatching from the clutches of your well-organized routine,
a bit of unscheduled plea"
(author unknown)

This is what I want more of this year,
spontaneity!!!!!

I am a planner. I do make lists. I do have
goals but I happily admit that when I
spontaneously do something for the heck of
it, it usually is more fun!
I guess it is letting loose.
I want more fun, more surprises, more good
times. I want more going with the flow and
seeing what happens.

Not a bad thing to want this year.

A quote from the Gamlber himself,
Kenny Rogers,
"There is a trade off - as you grow older you gain
wisdom but you lose spontaneity."

I want both!

From Stephen Covey:
To ignore the unexpected (even if it were possible) would be to live without opportunity, SPONTANEITY!!!, and the rich moments of which life is made.
9 Comments:
Blogger Edtime Stories said...
What do you want to be spontaneous about?

Blogger The Volpinator said...
I agree completely. However, it is just so hard to work that spontaneity into the schedule...LOL!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Spontaneity... can be fun and exciting.. but there is absolutely nothing wrong with being well organized...

It's to find the perfect balance. Who likes perfection anyways.. ;-)

Blogger Bob said...
Spontaneous defined: Being able to go "CAW! CAW! CAW!" to a friend you spot during church services. :)

Never lose the silliness and being able to act funny crazy at a moments notice. Never.

Blogger Elaine Denning said...
Some of my best times have been spontaneous ones.

Happy New Year, Blessed. I hope all your dreams come true. x

Blogger Steve H said...
i think you can have both!!

Blogger RobynB said...
I would love to be more spontaneous, but usually I'm too tired.

lol

xo

Blogger Keshi said...
Im all that n more u know..LOL!

Im bak hun.

Keshi.

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
i like to plan...have an outline...but spontaneity is good too...:)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket