♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Ahhhh.......that's better.......
I smelled the scent of freshly cut grass today.
I had my windows rolled down, the sunroof open.
Hello sunshine!
It has been awesome here for the last three days.
I actually put on shorts.
Sunday I sat on a patio at a local Mexican
restaurant and drank a couple margaritas.
I basked in the sun.
Yesterday I went to the opening day of our
local semi-pro baseball team. What a perfect
day for opening day!
Lately I have been waking to the cheerful
chirping of the birds outside.
(It may be cheerful sounding but tho it's
a sweet sound it doesn't help me to be a nice
person as I awaken too early!!)
The grass is green. Dandelions are poking up to
manys dismay.
Trees are blooming. Spring has sprung.
I feel a bounce in my step despite all
the rain we just came out of and will soon
return.
I am going to say it again...I want to live
where it is late spring and summer year round.

"It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is.
And when you've got it, you want
- oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want,
but it just fairly makes your heart ache,
you want it so!" ~Mark Twain
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket