♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Sunday, January 06, 2008
Tats





























I know I have shared my tats before.
But I thought I would share them again.
You see I am wanting yet another.
I know where I am going to put it,
but the what is still up in the air.
I have some ideas of what I might like.

I was told that your tats should tell
a story of you. Every one that I have
has a meaning that reflects something
about me.

So I am curious what you would suggest.
MAYBE something you suggest will
help me decide what's next or MAYBE
what you suggest is something that I
may already be thinking about.

I am very curious what you have to say!
6 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I wanted to get a tatt but because of medical reasons got a big FAT NO from my docs!

I would have gotten a honeybee..
;-)

I can be sweet but don't step on my toes or you'll get quite a sting! LOL

I love your tatts! I especially like the one at the bottom of your back.. very sexy!

A seashell for you... ;-)

Where do you intend on putting it?

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
hrmm...a suggestion for a tat....hrmm will have to get back to you on that one...

Blogger Pink said...
love your tatoos - great avatar.

i dunno - for some reason i'm favouring a serpent...but not a phallic one...something much more goddess-centric for you.

just a first impression
xx
pinks

Blogger Bob said...
I'm going to be of no help here:

#1 A crow with "CAW! CAW!" around his head?

#2 Ahhh, a motorcycle or something associated with it?

#3 I like the idea of a sea shell that someone already shared here.

#4 A likeness of your favorite pet?

I told you I was worthless....CAW!

Blogger Jerrster said...
nice tattoos...the sun/moon one is in a very kissable location:::smile:::

Blogger Jerrster said...
so am I allowed to save these pics:::smile:::

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket