♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Big day approaching sooner than I thought
Well, tomorrow is the big day!
I will be going in for scheduled c-section
at 5:30 p.m.
Looks like little Lily will be here
tomorrow night.
I am not ready. Don't believe I ever
will be. Is anyone ever really prepared?
I am having intermittent moments of
nervousness, fearfulness, bewilderment,
anxiousness.
Everyone says relax and I can't really.
Everyone says that it will be ok. How do they really know?
Everyone keeps saying I'll be a good mom. How do they know that?
My mind keeps going a mile a minute. I can only imagine
just how freaked I will be tomorrow.
I so hope they will give me something immediately
to calm me down....that is if I haven't stroked out or
had a heart attack first.
Praying for calm and peace and mostly a healthy baby!
3 Comments:
Blogger Bob said...
That's soooo great. I can hardly wait to see pictures of your Lily. Now the fun begins.

Blogger Elaine Denning said...
You will be awesome! Now stop bloody worrying and get on with it! xxxx

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
I'm excited for you....*hugs**

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket