♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
December 16
Haven't been in awhile.
Knew I would have to poke my head in sometime or another.

Update--I am 22 weeks now.
Have only gained 5 pounds.
Still wearing the same clothes...so far.
Still feeling nervous, apprehensive.
I guess, too, I am becoming more accepting.

Went to the lab last week for glucose test and
it came back high. So I repeated test today.
The test was a 3 hour test this time or really it
was 4 hours.
I got my blood taken to check glucose level before
I had to drink this sugary orange drink. Results were
normal. Yay!
Then I had to drink the sweet sugary drink and
wait an hour. Then blood taken at the 1 hour mark
and then 2 hour and then 3 hour. My arms are hurting.
I am not afraid of having blood taken but 4 pokes
today have left me feeling like I had been run over
by a truck. Thank goodness I didn't have to work.
After fasting since midnight the night before, by 2 p.m.
when I was FINALLY done, I finally could eat and drink.
After putting food in my body, I went down for the count.
Who would of thought that being poked 4 times would exhaust
me?
Anyway, hope the test comes back on better note.
4 Comments:
Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
thanks for the update!!

Blogger Bob said...
Looks like everything is on track and you're good to go . . . or should I say almost good to pop? :) It's not every woman who can say they've only gained 5 pounds in the latter stages of gestation. Have you come up with any names?

It was good to hear from you with this update. Take care. Bob

Blogger Elaine Denning said...
Merry Christmas, Blessed! xxx

Blogger Leigh said...
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Very Happy New Year. I have a feeling 2009 is going to be very good to you.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket