♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Sunday, October 05, 2008
Uck!
Been feelin' like crap lately.
The weekends have been spent mostly
feeling sick and laying around.
Today was a bad day. Nothing worse
than seeing a beautiful day outside
your window (infact a beautiful weekend)
and yet I feel confined to the house.
Feel ucky. I feel sick and ugly. Feel like
life is passing me by. I am one
who usually doesn't sit still.
I find ways to entertain myself.
But this uckiness I am feeling
is getting on my nerves. I have
been sick to my stomach, my face has
broken out, bladder infection, etc.
Me and food are still not getting along.
Nothing sounds appealing and everything
seems to make me sick or doesn't sit well
in my stomach. I have the most horrible
acid reflux, heartburn, indigestion.
I am sick of Tums and Maalox.
Oh yeah! My hormones are turned upside down.
I'm sure it's all "normal" but not normal to
me! It's just downright depressing.
3 Comments:
Blogger Elaine Denning said...
Oh God. I remember all that. It's awful, isn't it? It'll pass though...soon. Try eating a dry biscuit/cracker in the morning before you eat or drink anything else. It really does help. x

Blogger Leigh said...
Ahhhh Blessed (HUGS) I am thinking about you and praying this won't last much longer and you will be back to the person you remember, well with the exception of a baby belly.

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Blogger Bob said...
Okay, okay, okay, here's Doctor Bob with a cure for what ailes you: Motorcycle ride in the country, stop for lunch at a roadside burger joint, hit a local tavern on the way home, yuck it up with the people at the bar, hammer down a couple of virgin drinks and VIOLA! All better for what doesn't kill you will cure you.

Kidding aside, take care and understand that the days will get better and better.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket