♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Things on my mind....
Hi to anyone who may be reading this!

I wonder if I will feel like a blogger again?

I wonder if some people get married just to say they
are married? Do some people get married becuz
they are settling and then subconsciously hoping
someone else 'better' comes along?

Life is short. Tell people you love them.
Remember the golden rule.
Do onto other as you would want done unto you.

Tori Spellings pug Mimi LaRue passed away.
She was 11 years old. I'm not a big
fan of Tori's. Nothing against her but
I did dig her puggy poo.

I opened up my own profile on Facebook.
Kinda cool.

What's up with some chick suing Victoria
Secret for being hurt from some metal
piece flying off of her thong and
hitting her in the eye?
Come on people!!!!!!!!!!
What is wrong with this greedy ole world?!

God bless all those people in Iowa
that have been devastated by Floods
and Tornados.

I'm thinking about going to Chicago
for my 10th wedding anniversary in
September.

Ever been around someone (boss) who comes to
work and has a problem with saying
good morning and seems so grumpy and angry?
I hate that. Fake it! I do!

Now that this next statement may
offend some folks but I am entitled
to my feelings and opinions but
I'm scared of Barack Obama.

Bought 7 books from the 50% sale
on Barnes and Noble website.
I love Barnes and Noble!
I am a member.

I have been quite popular this
summer so far. I have been invited
almost every weekend to something
fun. Freak out! This is not the norm.

I love my dad.

In a new class for school.
Business Ethics and it's pretty cool.

On June 25 it will be one year
since I have been at my job.
Wow!

I finally bought the Sex and the City
Ultimate DVD collection. I went to see
the Movie on it's opening weekend and
LOVED IT! I hadn't been to the movie
theatre since 2004!!!!!
3 Comments:
Blogger Keshi said...
MWAH!

I dun wanna be just married...I wanna be in love. And thats when I'll think abt marriage. :)


Keshi.

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
I love you too....thanks for coming back. We can talk about what about Barrack scares you and also the married thing.

Huggggggggggggggggggggggg

Blogger Bob said...
We're back in business again, Blessed. I am so very happy that you're back. Now stay with us . . . don't leave.

I don't think most people appreciate marriage until they're older and more settled in life. From where I sit that's when you come to really value the person you've been with for all those years. It's hard to explain what happens but it does.

I know the reverse happens to some couples. Come the Golden Years one or both of them wake up and realize that's time to split the sheets. That has to be the exception to the rule.

As for our next president, McCain scares me. Viet Nam stress (and I hear he has a temper) might push this guy to more wars than we've ever seen and HEY! don't forget the nuclear option he might choose. Obama can't be any worse than what's in office now. All I want is the economy to improve, the dollar to strengthen, interest rates on money in the bank to rise and a chicken in every pot.

Have I rambled enough? Guess I'm just happy you're back.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket