♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Monday, April 28, 2008



I prayed the rosary tonight.
It has been awhile.
I don't know why I don't do
it more often.
Tonight as I said the rosary
I dedicated it to a couple I know.
A couple that means so much to my life.
A couple that is going thru so much.
Never would I have dreamt what is
happening between them.
I feel such a mixture of emotions.
Sad, anger, fear, disappointment,
helplessness, shock.
The rosary was for them.
How I love them both so very much
and how so badly I wish, I PRAY,
that I could take back time
and take back stupid, ignorant
mistakes. Or better yet very bad
choices.
But I can't and so I sit on the sidelines
with a hurting heart and I pray.
I sit on the sidelines knowing that no
matter how I feel, what they are feeling
is so much more, so much worse.

"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are
crushed in spirit. A righteous man may have many troubles,
but the Lord delivers
him from them all" (Psalm 34:18-22)
2 Comments:
Blogger Edtime Stories said...
hugggggggg
You can't fix the world..but continue to try. It is what I love about you.

Blogger Leigh said...
Your heart is so huge, I can't imagine how hard this must be on you, I am glad you found some comfort in the Rosary.

((Hugs))

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket