♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Beach time



Only 4 more days until the beach!
Yep, I'm going.
Very excited. Very nervous.






I got my tan.
I've been pretty much packed
since Sunday.
Got my Xanax for the flight.




So here's to 7 days and nights of FUN!,
sunshine, motorcycles, laughter, happiness,
safety, dancing, singing,and makin' of memories!



glitter-graphics.com
3 Comments:
Blogger Leigh said...
You lucky girl. I am so jealous. It sounds perfect. Have a great trip.

Blogger Bob said...
Wow, you're really going. I thought you had put this trip on the back burner. Can hardly wait to see your new tattoo. :) You are getting one, aren't you?

Blogger Steve H said...
have fun!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket