♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Monday, May 19, 2008
Back from vacation.
Good times.

I just wanted to say
that I haven't really felt
like blogging lately
and feel it's time to
close up shop.
You never know I may return
should I feel the desire.
I may still, when time allows,
try to check in on some of
my fav bloggers out there.
I feel I have lost alot of my
audience due to my slacking in
blogging and visiting.

I wish you all MANY BLESSINGS!!
4 Comments:
Blogger Bob said...
Well, Bob is still here and I'll keep checking in on you. I understand your lack of motivation for not blogging. As for me, it's just good, regardless of who checks in, to let it hang out in the form of the written word. Therapy? Release of stress?

Whenever you return, I'll see you then.

Blogger Leigh said...
I think we all go through this, I have just got back into myself after a bit of a break. You will be greatly missed, and I will be checking in on you just incase.

Many many blessings to you.

HUGS

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
Hey, just don't forget us.... but I understand.

Blogger Leigh said...
Hey I'm missing you! Hope all is well.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket