♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Blessed
I have always loved this song but today when I listened to it
for the first time in along time, I cried my eyes out.



Artist: Elton John
Album: Made In England
Title: Blessed

Hey you, you're a child in my head
You haven't walked yet
Your first words have yet to be said
But i swear you'll be blessed

I know you're still just a dream
Your eyes might be green
Or the bluest that i've ever seen
Anyway you'll be blessed


And you, you'll be blessed
You'll have the best
I promise you that
I'll pick a star from the sky
Pull your name from a hat
I promise you that, promise you that, promise you that
You'll be blessed

I need you before i'm too old
To have and to hold
To walk with you and watch you grow
And know that you're blessed
1 Comments:
Blogger Bob said...
Wow, how very appropriate. I too love this song.

Have you thought about names around "blessed"? Especially if your newborn is a little girl. Being an educator, there are names in the "industry" that we all view as problem kids. . . a teacher is assigned a child with a certain name and the first word out of their mouths is OMG, this kid better be okay!

I've been thinking of you and your delicate condition. It's great to see this post. Take care. Bob

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket