♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Sunday, March 08, 2009
Some new pics










































Pic #1 Me-33 weeks preggo
Pic #2 the most adorable, delicious cupcakes from baby shower #2
Pic #3 heart shaped trinket box I made Lily--well, I painted it a the pottery place
Pic #4 Me and a baby shower gift for Miss Lily
Pic #5 Me and a baby shower gift for Miss Lily
5 Comments:
Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
you look awesome...pregnancy agrees with you :)

Blogger Bob said...
My gosh, the time has just flown by . . . you're due to deliver soon. What joy that will be . . . is hubby going to "sit in"? It's a moment he'll never ever forget. Never. Happy days for you!

Blogger Ekta said...
awww those are such sweet snaps!!
am assuming ur already a mommy now?

Blogger Leigh said...
You look amazing! You are on your home stretch now. I can't wait to see your beautiful little girl. I hope all is well. Thanks for the update.

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
sorry I haven't been around... Love the photos and I am so happy for you.
Huggggg

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket