♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Thursday, January 10, 2008
As I have mentioned before I really have
been enjoying mojito's.

Mojito recipe
3 fresh mint sprigs
2 tsp sugar
3 tbsp fresh lime juice
1 1/2 oz light rum
club soda
In a tall thin glass, crush part of the mint with a fork to coat the inside. Add the sugar and lime juice and stir thoroughly. Top with ice. Add rum and mix. Top off with *chilled* club soda (or seltzer). Add a lime slice and the remaining mint, and serve.

So you can imagine how happy I was to discover
Bacardi Silver Mojitos in a bottle in the
beer aisle!!!!
I added fresh mint and lime!
Tasty!!!!
YUMMY!





























































BOTTOMS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 Comments:
Blogger Edtime Stories said...
Mojito's are a bartenders nightmare...lots of work...the bottled stuff any good>?

Blogger Jerrster said...
why do I keep forgetting to do "whyday friday"? mojitos are good if made right

Blogger Leigh said...
That looks very tasty. Blessed I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and all the best to you in the new year!!!

Hugs L

Blogger Ekta said...
hey wow!
Need to try that!!
anywayz....happy new yr girl!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket