♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Sunday, January 13, 2008
In memory of Jilli



















Originally I had posted a picture of me smiling
with my new do but now I do not feel like
smiling. I visited a fellow bloggers page
  • Bob

  • and saw that he lost his beloved dog, Jilli
    and I am so sad. I sit here crying for his loss
    and for his loving baby girl.

    I am a huge animal lover as you have seen I
    have posted pictures of my babies. I would
    even have more little sweethearts if I had
    the space.
    Losing a pet is losing a family member.
    It is devastating. My heart goes out to
    Bob, his family and his little cutie,
    Jilli. I wish there was something I could
    do to comfort him.

    Dearest Bob I hope you can feel my
    prayers, my thoughts and my love.
    4 Comments:
    Anonymous Anonymous said...
    My thoughts go out to Bob as well...
    Very difficult to lose a little sweetheart...they are indeed part of the family....
    Luscious is still very much missed..

    Blogger Leigh said...
    I went over to Bob's place and had myself a cry. So very sad. They are your family, some even closer then any family member.

    Anonymous Anonymous said...
    Blessed.........Thank you for the writing you shared on Bobs blog.. I read it and cried..She was my bright spirit...Your words and insight are comforting..You are a special woman..Jillis Mom, CR

    Blogger Bob said...
    Blessed, I think I'm back . . . in pieces but back. Thanks so much for your love, understanding and appreciation for a man's (a persons?) love for an animal. There is nothing like unconditional love and affection coupled with devotion, a smile, a wag of a tail and a willingness to do almost anything.

    Now, all that is lost . . . at least for now. I'll get another "my girl" but first it's important to heal.

    Your tribute to Jilli . . . there are no words that express how I feel wabout hat you're post other than that you care and you're the best and yes, you are Blessed.



    Bob

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket