♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Ramble
Keeping it in
or letting it out
sometimes it's damned if you do
damned if you don't.
Felt disppointed about something today
and then there was fear and guilt.
Something bothered me today.
Something that could change everything.
Maybe I am over reacting.
Maybe every thing will be just fine.
I felt I was going along on calms seas
and all the sudden I see this dark cloud
in the distance. Uh-oh.
Will the dark cloud pass?
Will it just be a figment of my imaginations?
Or will my seas become rocky?
Guess only time will tell.
Till then I worry. Worry about what ifs.
Worry about what I have already thought
and what I have already said.
Did I say too much?
Should I have spoke up earlier?
It's just this tangled mess in my head
and I hate this worry, fear, dread,
and this feeling of not knowing what
is to come.
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Join the club of always overly guessing ourselves...

I hate when that happens...

Hang in there... we have to say that this will pass.. as it usually does but it the meantime.. it's hell!!!!

Hugs

Blogger Steve H said...
hang in there!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket