♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Sunday, February 17, 2008
vomit
still feeling quite crappy
full of anxiety
full of dread
second guessing myself
questioning everything
I feel stressed......still
can't seem to shake this
and I hate it

I want to be joyous, happy,
inspired Blessed
not the paranoid, freaked out
girl that I am right now

I am overwhelmed
I am scared
I feel myself losing faith

I am tired of thinking
and WORRYING

Make it go away
3 Comments:
Blogger Keshi said...
HUGGGGGGGGGZ hun!

I think too much too..this is my problem. I hv to stop it somehow. Lets try n do it together :)

Im here for ya...altho I dun visit u everyday, ur always on my mind. Plz know that.

MWAH!
Keshi.

Blogger Edtime Stories said...
I can't make it go away, what I can do is say I am here for you as you move through it. Feel me wrapped around you.

Blogger Bob said...
Can I help?

#1 Baby steps. Don't get ahead of yourself. Be present. Forget the past. Don't think about what's next. Be in the moment.

#2 Breathe. Deep breaths. Lots of them.

#3 Work out - a hard workout. Drain yourself of that nervous energy and stress.

#4. No alcohol and eat good, healthy food.

#5 See a funny, silly movie. Laughter can be the best cure.

This will put you back on the path of being the Blessed we know and love. Hang in there, girl. If it weren't for the dips in this life we would not appreciate being on top of the mountain. Take care.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket