♥ BLESSED ♥
(Pronounced like blest, not blesid)
Meaning: bringing happiness and thankfulness;
enjoying happiness; joyous; lucky; fortunate
"No matter what, through lifes ups and downs, I am blessed"
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Interuption
and now I interupt this depressing blog
of mine to post a picture of my beautiful
Valentine flowers and me smiling!
Yes, ladies and gentleman, I can still
conjure up a smile!

And by the way, thanx for listening
and your words of encouragement.

I appreciate it more than you know!



6 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
aaahhh they are beautiful!!!!

I bought myself a 3-colored gold bracelet.. from moi to moi that I love ooohhh so much! LOL

Nice to see you smile!! ;-)

Blogger Jerrster said...
you out pretty the flowers with your smile.

Blogger Bob said...
That's our girl! You're looking good! Love the flowers, too!!

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...
what pretty flowers....:)

Blogger Steve H said...
glad to see the smile!

Blogger hockeyman said...
I suppose that with a smile like that and the flowers your husband is pretty happy tooo..........

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket